The‘Spot the Croc’ competition will raise funds for the Cradock Cancer Care Unit!
HOW TO WIN:
1. Buy a raffle ticket for R100 at registration on Thursday.
2. Keep your eyes peeled for the croc on the river on both day one and two!
3. Hold thumbs that your name is drawn for ONE OF FOUR prizes at prize giving on Saturday.
4. If your name is drawn, tell us where you saw the Croc on BOTH DAY ONE AND DAY TWO.
5. YOU’RE A WINNER!!
– The decision of the judges is final
– You, personally, have to be present at the draw in order to be eligible to win a prize
– The competition is limited to one prize per entry, however you may enter as many times as you like