REVISED COMPETITION RULES (02 OCTOBER 2018)
2018 will see the introduction of our ‘Spot the Croc’ competition where all funds raised will go to the Cradock Cancer Care Unit!
HOW TO WIN:
1. Buy a raffle ticket for R100 at registration on Thursday.
2. Keep your eyes peeled for the croc on the river on both day one and two!
3. Hold thumbs that your name is drawn for ONE OF FOUR prizes at prize giving on Saturday.
4. If your name is drawn, tell us where you saw the Croc on BOTH DAY ONE AND DAY TWO.
5. YOU’RE A WINNER!!
We have a boat from Knysna Racing Kayaks, sunglasses from Bergman S & Adam Optometrists, biltong hampers from De Wige Butchery and beers from South African Breweries up for grabs!!
– The decision of the judges is final
– You, personally, have to be present at the draw in order to be eligible to win a prize
– The competition is limited to one prize per entry, however you may enter as many times as you like