ENTRY FEE Senior: R980 per paddler Junior R880 per paddler
Please note: No free camping at Cradock SPA will be available from 2019. For costs and booking contact the Cradock Spa on 048 801 5038 or alternately follow our link to our accommodation page.
Race Briefing 14:00 to 16:00 any changes to the route will be discussed here.
Second’s Maps: In an endeavour to be more environmentally friendly we have decided to reduce the amount of printing. No roadmaps will be included in this year’s race packs. Our digital map can be downloaded here.
-Entry fee Includes a T-shirt (not guaranteed for late entries), lunch on Friday and Saturday and free entry to Sports Ground on Friday & Saturday night for paddlers. No Race Packs will be posted.
– Entries close on 1 September at 17h00. All entries from 1 September will pay an additional R200 late penalty fee per paddler
– Final Closing date for entries is Monday 23 September 2019 at 17h00. All late entries will go to the last batch. Late entries are not guaranteed a T-shirt.
– Please note that late entries will only be processed and appear on the confirmed entry list once payment for entry fee AND late penalty fee reflects on Banks statement.
– Please allow 2-3 working days for processing your entries.
– Substitution fee – R50
Note: INDEMNITY: I/We, the undersigned, hereby declare that I/We am/are sufficiently competent to take part in the Fish Canoe Marathon, assume all risks of participation in the Fish Marathon, release and discharge the organisers and all their assistants as well as the sponsors from all and any claims arising from loss, damage, injury or death I/we may suffer arising from my/our participation in the race, and agree to abide by all the race and CSA rules, which I/we have read and understood. I further certify that the information above is correct. Paddler will be required to sign indemnity at registration. Signature of parent or guardian in the case of persons under 18 years old .
PLEASE NOTE: By completing and submitting your race entry you acknowledge that you have read, understood and will abide by the race information and race rules. Please email proof of payment together with entry form to our entry office. Remember to use your boat number as reference. Regret no Credit Card Payment Option.
The Fish Canoe Marathon
Standard Bank Cradock branch
Branch code 050118
Account Number 082554501
Reference : Your boat number
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• PROOF OF PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY FORM and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Entries will only be processed and appear on the confirmed entry list once payment reflects on our bank statement. Please allow 2-3 working days for processing of your entry. Remember to use your boat number as reference.
• In cases where large payments (one payment for more than one boat) are made, please email a list of boats with their paddlers’ names and respective paddler numbers to email@example.com.
• NO REFUNDS to entrants who for whatever reason, can no longer participate in the race.
*PENALTY DUE FROM: 1 September 2019 after 17h00
*FINAL CLOSING DATE : 23 September 2019 at 17h00.